Saturday, October 10, 2009

Let me see that tootsie roll!

The Livesays have returned, and Megan and I are happy. It was fun to be a parent for twelve days, and I even got to be a 1am nightmare comforter, but believe me when I say "Praise Jesus for Troy and Tara."

In their packing expertise, I received: 1. Package from my mom (including raspberry lemonade mixes, tootsie roll pops, Woolite, cartoons, gum, vitamins, granola bars and a sweet card); 2. new underwear!; 3. Halloween candy (which will be used for the tiny Livesay fam October 31st celebration... I'm not totally selfish); 4. a Minnesotan apple, which Tara claims is the best apple on Earth; 5. Spanish textbooks (also from my mom); 6. MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF TOOTSIE ROLLS. I'm talking over 250 chocolate delights that I will consider sharing with the right person.

I'm in a great mood! And I watched the newest Office episode and almost wet my pants laughing so hard... watch it. Please. You will be in tears.

A dance video is being put together from the past two weeks... it will be uploaded when the internet decides to cooperate. WELCOME BACK: Troy, Tara, Paige, Isaac, and Noah! Enjoy changing diapers again! :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Are you talking about the wedding? I loved it!! I thought everything about the episode was perfect :)

Anonymous said...

May I …

Anonymous said...

Oh, damn!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online lek