Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And day two begins!



From Hope: "I love Hope, singing senior." She is being extra silly today :) Told me I have the weirdest voice ever.


We did actually get tons of school done today. Lots of giggling and discussing of booty sizes. But we accomplished something.

Day one went very smoothly without the 'big eaters' of the Livesay clan. Mac and cheese, peanut butter sandwiches. Renald peeing on my shirt. Fun times. I think we are doing noodles tonight.

"Time to carboload!" - Michael Gary Scott

3 comments:

Tara who left her children said...

Carb loading has begun here.

You make me laugh. I love being called a big eater.

Tara

Lindstrom Livesays said...

Keep blogging, keep blogging! The more photos the better! :) Grandma Karen

Lindsey said...

Hey, Vivien! I just found your blog! Now I will have "C is for cookie" stuck in my head for days!